The "Klondike Ideas-Filter"
Many teams that generate a large number of ideas will end up running themselves off the road, mainly due to a lack of appropriate methods and tools for an efficient and reliable evaluation of their ideas.
The Klondike Ideas-Filter swiftly polishes nuggets of ideas, making them shine through and stand out, both of which are urgently required to uncover the best ideas.
Mining for successful ideas
Benno van Aerssen was inspired to create the concept of the Klondike Ideas-Filter by the legendary Klondike gold mining.
All the successful gold miners possessed two kinds of expertise: firstly, they could quickly attain large amounts of gold-bearing rock, and secondly were able to filter these large volumes into nuggets rapidly and efficiently.
One doesn’t go without the other!
The Klondike Ideas-Filter combines at least 3 filters and can even incorporate a 4th.
- Filter 1 – Focuses on quickly assessing ideas
- Filter 2 – Flash table review
- Filter 3 – Focuses on evaluating the idea from a strategic
- Filter 4- optional 6 Hat-method
More value for your team with the Klondike Ideas-Filter
- fast evaluation of ideas
- fully competent-bound team
- strong visual result
- works for product and process innovation
- clear and simple documentation
- measurable results
- no endless discussions wasting time and money
The Klondike Ideas-Filter was developed by Benno van Aerssen and Tamer Kemeröz.